Leighton Buzzard's No.1
Castle Comedy is the monthly comedy club that brings you fabulous entertainment in Leighton Buzzard. We provide a great comedy night out in a friendly environment with some of the UK's finest comedians on the bill.
Castle Comedy Leighton Buzzard
The Crooked Crow Bar, 27 Waterborne Walk, Leighton Buzzard LU7 1DH
Ticket Hotline - 01525 621622
CASTLE COMEDY MAY SPECIAL
WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY
Doors 7.00pm Show 8.00pm Finish 10.45pm
NATHAN CATON - His charismatic and laidback style of stand-up has seen him quickly establish himself on the comedy circuit. Regarded as one of the best young comics in the UK Nathan’s award-winning combination of personal and topical anecdotes has led to appearances on Live At The Apollo, Mock The Week, Russell Howard’s Good News and The Channel 4 Comedy Gala. He also has his own BBC Radio 4 sitcom ‘Can’t Tell Nathan Caton Nothing’ and Comedy Central series ‘The Nathan Caton Show’.
‘Caton is probably the most exciting young black comic on the scene’ - Fest Magazine
ANDY STEDMAN - one of the fastest rising musical comedians on the UK circuit! He is a hit at comedy clubs throughout the UK. With a mix of jokes, comedy songs and plenty of audience interaction he creates a real party atmosphere.
‘Stedman displays real talent playing to his audience which gives the show much of its charm' – BroadwayBaby
The show will feature full support from top UK comedians and Castle Comedy favourite Paul Revill will host the show.
THE CROOKED CROW BAR & CASTLE COMEDY TEAM UP TO BRING YOU A FABULOUS NIGHT OF COMEDY!
We thank you for putting your trust in us to put on brilliant comedy. To ensure the shows are safe & enjoyable, we are:
- Setting a 6 person maximum booking limit
- Allocating seating with at least 1 metre social distancing
- Restricting audience numbers
- Providing table service so you don’t need to leave your seats
- Encouraging the use of face coverings
- Providing hand sanitiser stations
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Operating a paperless ticket system & contactless bar payments
- Carried out a comprehensive risk assessment
We ask you:
- Do not attend or book if you, or a member of your group, has one of the symptoms of COVID-19: a high temperature, a new & continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before show starts
- Please only book tickets for your household/support bubble
- Respect 2 metre social distancing when away from your table
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Please wear a face covering when out of your seats
Is there a bar?
Yes – However you just need to sit and relax as The Crooked Crow are providing table service
Is there food?
Is there sufficient parking?
There is ample parking at the West Street Multi Storey Car Park.
Are there toilets?
Yes. There are floor markings indicating social distance spacing and they are regularly cleaned by staff.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
When you arrive and move around the venue you must wear a face covering. Only when you are seated at your table can you remove face coverings.
Refunds and Show Cancellations -
- In the event of any proscribed shut down of the venue, including both local or national lockdowns in advance of the show start, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the show being cancelled by the promoter, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- Line-ups are always subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. You are purchasing tickets to a comedy show and not to see a particular comedian and as such tickets will not be refunded due to a change in line-up.
- In all other situations tickets are non-refundable.
*Excluding Booking Fee