Leighton Buzzard's No.1
Castle Comedy is the monthly comedy club that brings you fabulous entertainment in Leighton Buzzard. We provide a great comedy night out in a friendly environment with some of the UK's finest comedians on the bill.
Castle Comedy Leighton Buzzard
The Crooked Crow Bar, 27 Waterborne Walk, Leighton Buzzard LU7 1DH
Ticket Hotline - 01525 621622
SEPTEMBER SPECIAL @ CROOKED CROW BAR
WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER
Doors 6.30pm Show 8.15pm Finish 10.30pm
The Crooked Crow Bar will be a Covid secure environment with socially distanced seating, table ordering & strictly limited numbers. You can see their Covid 19 Risk Assessment by clicking here -
IAN STONE - The Independent ranks him amongst the top ten stand-ups in Britain! He is one of the most talented topical acts in the country and a regular on television screens. Ian is the star of BT Sports 'The Football's On' and presents My5’s topical show ‘Comedy Bigmouths’. He has also appeared on 'Nevermind the Buzzcoks' and ‘Live at the Comedy Store’.
"Seriously funny" - The Guardian
MARK SIMMONS - is an exceptional one-liner comedian. It has won him a place in Dave’s prestigious Best Joke of The Fringe for 3 years in a row! He has appeared on Mock The Week (BBC2) & The Stand Up Sketch Show (ITV1).
“Master of one liners” one4review ★★★★★
The show will feature full support and Bedford favourite Paul Revill will host the show.
THE CROOKED CROW BAR & CASTLE COMEDY TEAM UP TO BRING YOU A FABULOUS NIGHT OF COMEDY!
We thank you for putting your trust in us to put on brilliant comedy. To ensure the shows are safe & enjoyable, we are:
- Setting a 6 person maximum booking limit
- Allocating seating with at least 1 metre social distancing
- Restricting audience numbers
- Providing table service so you don’t need to leave your seats
- Encouraging the use of face coverings
- Providing hand sanitiser stations
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Operating a paperless ticket system & contactless bar payments
- Carried out a comprehensive risk assessment
We ask you:
- Do not attend or book if you, or a member of your group, has one of the symptoms of COVID-19: a high temperature, a new & continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before show starts
- Please only book tickets for your household/support bubble
- Respect 2 metre social distancing when away from your table
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Please wear a face covering when out of your seats
Is there a bar?
Yes – However you just need to sit and relax as The Crooked Crow are providing table service
Is there food?
Is there sufficient parking?
There is ample parking at the West Street Multi Storey Car Park.
Are there toilets?
Yes. There are floor markings indicating social distance spacing and they are regularly cleaned by staff.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
At this point in time you are not required to wear a face mask unless you choose to during the performance. When you are away from your seats, we ask you wear a face covering.
Refunds and Show Cancellations -
- In the event of any proscribed shut down of the venue, including both local or national lockdowns in advance of the show start, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the show being cancelled by the promoter, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- Line-ups are always subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. You are purchasing tickets to a comedy show and not to see a particular comedian and as such tickets will not be refunded due to a change in line-up.
- In all other situations tickets are non-refundable.
*Excluding Booking Fee