Castle Comedy Covid-19 Policy
We thank you for putting your trust in us to put on brilliant comedy. To ensure the shows are safe & enjoyable, we are:
- Setting a 6 person maximum booking limit
- Allocating a socially distanced seating area/table for your booking (Seating cannot be moved)
- Table Service Only
- Restricting audience numbers
- Providing hand sanitiser stations
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Operating a paperless ticket system
- SIA registered security staff will be in attendance
- Carried out a comprehensive risk assessment
We ask you:
- Do not attend or book if you, or a member of your group, has one of the symptoms of COVID-19: a high temperature, a new & continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before show starts
- Please wear a face covering when arriving and not sat at your seats
- Please only book tickets for your household/support bubble
- Respect 2 metre social distancing when away from your table
- Following any one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Placing any rubbish in the open bins provided
- Please do not bring your own food and drink to the venue
Is there a bar?
Yes. However you just need to sit and relax as all venues are providing table service.
Is there food?
This is venue dependant. Some shows will have food options and some will not.
Is there sufficient parking?
There is ample parking onsite or nearby for public to maintain social distancing when arriving.
Are there toilets?
Yes. These have a managed one way system and are cleaned by staff.
They are not socially distanced, but I have to?
Remember everyone's family groups and bubbles are different.
Do I need to wear a face mask ?
When you arrive and move around the venue you must wear a face covering. Only when you are seated at your table can you remove face coverings.
Outdoor Show - What if it rains?
If you have booked a VIP area with Gazebo or Covered Table you do not need to worry. Standard tickets holders will be under the stars so please consider appropriate clothing for a British Summer!
What if an act cancels?
Line-ups are always subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. You are purchasing tickets to a comedy show and not to see a particular comedian and as such tickets will not be refunded due to a change in line-up.
Refunds and Show Cancellations -
- In the event of any proscribed shut down of the venue, including both local or national lockdowns in advance of the show start, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the show being cancelled by the promoter, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the weather being too bad to stage the event (that is specifically a Met Office Amber or Red warning on the day of the event), a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered. Please note Standard Ticket Seating is not covered and the event will continue in any other weather situation.
- In all other situations tickets are non-refundable.
*Excluding Booking Fee