Castle Comedy Covid-19 Policy
We thank you for putting your trust in us to put on brilliant comedy. To ensure the shows are safe & enjoyable, we are:
- Continuing to run our Outdoor Comedy Shows as well as Indoor shows
- Providing hand sanitiser stations
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Operating a paperless ticket system
- Carried out a comprehensive risk assessment
We ask you:
- Do not attend or book if you, or a member of your group, has any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- We suggest customers take a LFT Covid test prior to attending any events.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before show starts
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Placing any rubbish in the open bins provided
- Please do not bring your own food and drink to the venue
Is there a bar?
Yes. We ask you wear a face covering and maintain social distancing.
Is there food?
This is dependant on the venue. Please check ticket listings.
Is there sufficient parking?
There is ample parking onsite or nearby for public to maintain social distancing when arriving.
Are there toilets?
Yes. These are regularly cleaned by staff.
They are not socially distanced, but I have to?
Remember everyone's family groups and bubbles are different.
Do I need to wear a face mask ?
When you arrive and move around the venue we ask you wear a face covering. When you are seated at your table you can remove face coverings.
Outdoor Show - What if it rains?
If you have booked a VIP Package with Gazebo or Covered Table you do not need to worry. Standard tickets holders will be under the stars so please consider appropriate clothing for a British Summer!
What if an act cancels?
Line-ups are always subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. You are purchasing tickets to a comedy show and not to see a particular comedian and as such tickets will not be refunded due to a change in line-up.
Refunds and Show Cancellations -
- In the event of any proscribed shut down of the venue, including both local or national lockdowns in advance of the show start, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the show being cancelled by the promoter, a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered.
- In the event of the weather being too bad to stage the event (that is specifically a Met Office Amber or Red warning on the day of the event), a full refund* or a transfer to a future date will be offered. Please note Standard Ticket Seating is not covered and the event will continue in any other weather situation.
- In all other situations tickets are non-refundable.
*Excluding Booking Fee